Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Terrain Analysis - Assignment Section 1

This is the DEM (that was downloaded from the CGI website) of the Bay County located in the great state of Michigan!   
After running the "slope tool" found by flowing this path (Acr tool box>3D Analyst tools>Raster Surface>Slope) I ended up with the above results.

After running the "aspect tool" found by flowing this path (Acr tool box>3D Analyst tools>Raster Surface>aspect) I ended up with the above results.

After running the "hill shade tool" found by flowing this path (Acr tool box>3D Analyst tools>Raster Surface>hill shade) I ended up with the above results.

After running the "curvature tool" found by flowing this path (Acr tool box>3D Analyst tools>Raster Surface>curvature) I ended up with the above results.


And finally After running the "raster to tin tool" found by flowing this path  (Acr tool box>Conversions>From Raster>Raster to Tin) I ended up with the above results.

So far I am on the right track....now i just need to put these maps on some paper :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment